All Prices Listed Below Include Tax & Labor On Existing Loop 3/4" or 1" (Standard) at loop location, no drain, plumbing, or electrical extension required.
For Pricing or to Purchase Just a System Please Contact Us.
Premium Water Filtration
The Continuum premium water system is ideal for whole house softening and conditioning.
It allows for continuous removal of common household contaminants, giving your family constant soft, silky water without hardness and chlorine. Powered by NSF approved reticulated medias, this premium whole house softening and conditioning system gives you benefits far beyond traditional water treatment.
24 x 7 Soft Water - Most Efficient Way to Soften Water
• Chlorine and chloramine free water
• Soft, silky, hardness-free water
• Bacteria, heavy metals, and algae free water
(2) 1.0 Cu. Ft. 10 GPM 32,000 Grain Capacity 9" x 48"
(2) 1.5 Cu. Ft. 15 GPM 48,000 Grain Capacity 10" x 54"
(2) 2.0 Cu. Ft. 20 GPM 64,000 Grain Capacity 12"x 52"
Depends on water usage and water quality conditions. Not intended for
micro-biologically unsafe or unknown water quality. Disinfection may be
required. This system is intended for treatment of municipal water, any other
application requires a water quality analysis for best results.
Reticulated KDF 55 Media Cubes
Designed for removing and reducing
chlorine, bacteria, and soluble heavy
metals. This media also helps control
scale and algae, even in hot water
applications, without the issues of
packing and channeling like common
SNRF-CC Modified Catalytic Carbon
A modified catalytic carbon that has the
ability to absorb the entire chloramine
molecule at once, without the need to
break the ammonia/chlorine bond first,
while also reducing soluble lead. This
creates a higher capacity and greater
flow rate than traditional catalytics'.
10% Cross-link Resin
This resin has more intersections or
strands "cross-linking" holding the beads
together better than standard 8% resin.
This allows the resin bead to have greater
strength and therefore a longer lifespan,
sometimes double, than that of standard
resin, especially when softening
Benefits of Reticulated Media
• Greater surface area, more effective than granular media
• Less back-washing preventing less waste water
• Reduces pressure drop up to 50%
• Prevents channeling and plugging versus granular media
• Improves efficacy and efficiency
• Creates greater contact time
• NSF/ANSI approved